My Crazy New Year -


I passed my CNY #LikeALouSai ! :D

EVERYDAYS...

Gamble with friend and cousin #LikeALouSai
Crazy with " In Between "
I win liaw RM 200 with me lucky hand . XD

Bai Nian with stranger  #LikeALouSai
All stranger . XD

Watch movie with Jie Jie and Gor Gor #LikeALouSai
10p.m. watch 逆战 at ECM.GSC till midnight
People mountain people sea bay -.-
Then we..
Watch firework with Gor Gor 

Go TC McD eat supper until 4p.m. #LikeALouSai
after that go see Ah Gua again . XD

Jie Jie and Gor Gor come grandpa house Bai Nian #LikeALouSai
Muahahaha .
So scare my aunty and uncle . XD
That day my grandpa house almost have 50+ person
Thats the reason they scare . XD

Take Angpao !!! #LikeALouSai
 Keep eating CNY biscuit ! #LikeALouSai
Drink POP #LikeALouSai
Play fireworks #LikeALouSai



Still have many many things . XD
Such a happy CNY for me  :D



Crazy #LikeALouSai

评论

热门博文