You gonna kill me -

I'm getting busy recently, with all the tuition, band practice, and my art folio. Every times, when I came back from tuition and she started asking me plenty of questions. It's so annoying ! I am trying so hard to control my feelings that tears came out involuntarily. SHIT. This year, I have been thinking allot. About the future and about the past. It's scary to think what is ahead of you when you know nothing about it. It's even scarier knowing whatever decisions you make, it will affect the people around you. I have always like the idea of planning my future, until it really happens to me. I have been thinking about it since December. Part of me feels excited, the other part feels like I'm gonna die.

She doesn't even know what's what. Everyday, I came home feeling exhausted and like crap and all she does is doubling up my depression. Sometimes, I feel like cry in front of her face and sometimes, I feel like going to some place alone.




You're doubling up my depression


















Bruno Mars - Again ♥
25032012

评论

热门博文