Happy Belated Birthday -

Let's sing a birthday song ! 1 2 3 and 4 ..

Happy Birthday to Ting ,
Happy Birthday to Suyee ,
Happy Birthday to Shun Yong ,
Happy Birthday to Yuinn !

Recently was busying Band Graduation Party, not free to updated .
Birthday present that Laopo Yan gave !
8th November was my birthday ! Also My dearest Suyee and my brother Shun Yong birthday. Ting birthday was early than us, she was at 3th Nov . Xingz and Yan was created an event at Just Relax for celebrated my birthday .


Thank you all of the present and wishes guyys !! And the birthday party too .
I like it so much . =)



 Besides that, Kah Yan, Xingz, Lye Lye and Yee Haur !!
Thank for the cake, i like it so much ! X)
Must be very expensive liaw >.<
Feel so speechless suddenly ..
The cake was the most I love in this lifetime .
Love you guyys so much, mwah !


For me,
 It was a memorable birthday ! :D
   Thx guyys !




The cake that makes by Sifu Siew Lye Lye !




Party at Suyee's house .

评论

热门博文