Excited day -

Yesterday, was our band Graduation party at Dewan SMK Air Putih !
Have fun a lot at this party .
I am the emcee in this program ! My dearr Jia Sern also the same .
It's maked us freaking nervous before the showss start ! X)
But is was a good experience for me . Started with writing the script from morning to noon ( around 7p.m. ) with Pn. Too at her office. Thank you so much teacher !! Yuinn love you sooo,

Before the VIP come, Jia Sern and I was freaking nervous. my hand that holding mike and script was keep trembling. After a few second, all the VIP was walking in include our beloved principle !
We are getting nervous at the moment ! But after that, we was started adapt. Luckily X)


It was a memorable day !









09112011
Graduation day of SMK Air Putih Marching Band






评论

热门博文