End of da Semester 2

I am very very very the happy now. Don't know how to describe my feeling now !
Woooooooohoooooooooooo
Today are the first day and also the last day for my final examm :DD
Few week ago , i almost kill by Faizal ! Fill up all the pages of my sketch book in 12hour    ( around 40 pages *Fxck )
Done my illustration assignment 1 2 3 with 2 and a half days ! WTF
How can i made it    O.o
And then the very next day , wait for my assignment submission from 10am to 5pm. WTH

5. 15pm. My turn to get in the scary room for the submission

Inside. Surrounding feeling was WTF
One-on-one submission. People that before me, 40+ has been failed by him.
He is Faizal , my A killer  *Fxcker

Faizal : Evening , have a sit here.
Me     : En
Faizal : Wheres your sketch book ?
Me     : * push
Faizal : * keep check from front to the back from back to the front
Me     : * Gan jiong 99
Faizal : Do you wanna meet me again with those assignment ?
Me     : * Fxck ! You wanna fail me ?! OMG
Faizal : You deserve it * Writing the marks and smile like a angel

WTF ! I get 77/100
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh A-
 Arrrrrrrrrrrr yesssssss
You don't know how happy I'm :))

After that , sick 99
Sore throat , fever , flu and cough.


Design My Life _ Assignment 1
Title : Believe _ Comic _ Assignment 2

Folk Tale _ Paddy That Turns to Gold _ Assignment 3
*Eye cacat 
   

评论

热门博文