OneDayLife -

OhhYea, today i waked up on 7.00am ( Good girl izit ? )
Because I had dance practice on 8a.m.
Long time din practice already,because my leg and my mom .
Mommy wanna me concentrate in study, so...
I stopped dance is about two months ago .
Such a sad case TTv
I miss them so much.
I miss the feel when dancing .
Why today i will go back ?
Just for teaching my little junior for this month, out of couch on this month xD
So they call me back !
For sure,
Feel so happy and exited when I came back today !
 
Today Ahh Junn Gor Gor teached Ahh Boon them Super Junior new song " A-CHA "
Myy Skyy, I'm shock and touched xD
It was first time I feel that he is MAN and AWESOME !

After myy delicious lunch with myy mommy, started webcam with HIM !  X) 
Actually, I havent bath ! Muahahaha 
Dun be scare, I am still incense ! Ahhaha
Chat liaw 3 hour le weyy ! Feel so happy .
After he offline, go find YeeHaur play play xia XP
Then baru go bath . xD

Tonight also having a class to teach, just for all today ! :D






评论

热门博文