SpecialDayy -

Ho Ho Ho ~
Christmass Kuai Le !
Let's continue my story about yesterday  :D

Yesterday was such a memorable day for me ! X)
It was the first time my mommy let me goes TC at night
It was the first time I celebrate Christmas with all my dears
It was the first time I go out after 10 p.m.
It was the first time I return home on 3a.m. in the morning !!
It was the first time I feel wanna cry when stuck in the TRAFFIC JAM !
It was the first time I goes to watched Ahh Gua with them . XD

Yesterday, Jie Jie Daddy, Xingz, Yan, Huey, Gor Gor and me goes TC count down on 10p.m.
When we reached there..
Damn it ! People mountain people sea . XD
The wind is very very very BIG ! My Christmas hats almost fly away liaw .

*5.4.3.2.1.0 ~ Yeaa ! Merry Christmas ! Ahhhhhhhh Wahhhhhhh Maaaaaaa *
We shout this went count down !
Something special is ..
We are eating french fries at McD . XD
People around us keep looking at us . Feel so shy ! Muahahaha
After count down and finish the McD ...
Traffic Jam again ! TTv
We continue our journey to Lot 66 with a Kancil and Kenari !
Yup ! We are going to watch Ahh Gua . Yeappyy !
16 years past, I never see guo REAL Ahh Gua ehh . XD
Gor Gor was such a professional in searching Ahh Gua ! Muahahaha .
But I'm too bad in luck, because yesterday work geh Ahh Gua ..
Emmm ... *Bu Sokk geh*  >.<
Next time i wanna go again ! XD
Jie Jie, Okay bo ? :D




Merry Christmass .
251211  






评论

热门博文