Graduation Night SMKAP 2012

- Once In a Blue Moon -

Have a lot of fun with them xD
The table was filled with all Dai B APMB-er !
Howard-Jimmy-Xing-Alice-KaiLin-YeeHaur-MouMou-ZhiKang-AngPro-AhYuin-2WalkInGuys
Scream and laugh like HELL tonight.
I lost my cute voice .____. Too bad.
It was such a memorable night with you guys :)




After the emcee say ' Let's enjoy your dinner ' within 5minutes, our table was full of food. xD
2minutes pass... Dai B loh. xD

Look nice, buy taste yucks .___.  Howard take whole plate from the buffet table ! xD


He called me to took this, but where's the point ? Look likes dress ? ._.
Yeeeeaaaa :D
Cute what xD
Opppsss !
Both of them dun know zai act somok. xD





After GN. xD

Yimm Tehh with Sifu !












Second round with Sifu and 车手GorGor xD
But the times he bring us go 游车何 more than yimm tehh loh.
He fetch us go Safron then seriously FULL HOUSE, then on the ways to Pekan than Tanjung then 犯贱 geh back to Safron .___. SiBehh Sakai xD
At Safron yim tehh yimm not more than 30min, then my dad called me back home, because I 犯贱's told him I want to go school when afternoon. Feel so regret. TT
Then reached home at 1.35 a.m.  
:D


Created by AhYuin and Small'C Sifu


   Such a NICE day, because I met you today :D                                                                                     






BigBang - Fantastic Baby




评论

热门博文