I found someone like you ❤

Chuan,
Do you remember how we met ?
The familiar basketball court, that gang of friends and that accident.
Maybe, GOD create this miracle. We meet again when school reopen, you're my classmate. Our relationships start from being classmate to friend and then become a couple that always jealous by everyone. Because of you, I seriously like the boys, running in the basketball court with a basketball. You teacher play basketball with holding my hand. But when we split up, I'll afraid to look into the basketball court. I will seriously disappointed if I din found your shadow. When we broke up, I really can not accept any other boy, although I forced myself.

But from now on, I think I have found the guy that can replace you inside my heart.
Is that our fate ? I met him at the same basketball court.
He was studying Form6 in this year. Maybe after this year, I can't met him any more.
You can't say him charming but he cute enough :)
You can't say him taller than me, because I'm taller than him when I wear high heel.
First time. It really my first time. I can't stop thinking someone else. I felt he treat me different than others girl. Maybe, it was just a wrong feeling. First time again, I'll wait for the message of other boy in every single time. Again, maybe just another wrong feeling. I miss him, but he seem fine without me. If someday when I was totally fall in love with him, but the girl that he like doesn't me. I can't imagine what's the feeling.
But I won't give up on us  :)


















T-ara - Day By Day

评论

热门博文