Tomorrow, our Big' dayy !



Saw that ?! We has been invited to perform at Teluk Cempedak tomorrow !
When I notice that, I'm fucking happy and feel wanna cry again.
0630 not my last perform, but i can surely conform now, this will be my very last perform in Form5.
But it was also my first times perform at TC ! :D
Okay, stop that sad sentences. Let's say some happy thing xD
Tomorrow perform,
we got KFC for lunch !  * SeemsNotBad
we got unlimited SLURPEE from 7-Eleven !  * Walaoo
we're the first Marching Band that invited by 7-Eleven !  * HappyLikeHell
we're the first Marching Band that perform at TC !  * ProudLikeHell
we got 1K as reward !   * ScreamLikeHell

I'm yan zhong EXCITED and NERVOUS now !
I think tonight ... Skype till morning xD
So tomorrow don't forget go TC for support us !
Met you there ! :D






Super Junior - Sexy Free and Single


评论

热门博文